JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bucket List ~ Five

Have you heard about Gina over at "Rainbow's Daily Life." She has a wonderful linky for our Bucket list you can add yours over at her site:
http://rainbowslifejourney.blogspot.com/
We are all taking wonderful trips to wonderful places and seeing and doing wonderful things. Come along and have some fun!


Today for my bucket list I would like to go up in a hot air balloon and see the world from the balloon on a clear sunny day over a crystal blue lake.
I know that Lake Tahoe offers these delightful events but not really sure where else one can do this trip or adventure.
But it is defiantly something I think would be wonderful.
Flying high above the land with the birds all around me and Gods blue yonder sky.
FREE..............
Sounds absolutely dreamy to me.
Now if I could get hubby to think that is would be wonderful. He doesn't even like flying that much at all. Several cocktails and he is ready for flight! Hmmmm............No I would want him to enjoy it not fall out.
Guess I need to put that on my prayer list.
Come fly away with me.....

My daughter Heather had a Chance one time to fly in one. But... it never worked out. The timing or the weather never seemed to be in line with each other. What a bummer! I think she would have had so much fun!







Have you ever flown in a hot air balloon?

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

oh Bethe, this is astonishing and breathe taking :) I would love to go in a hot air balloon. They offer in OK during the 4th of July....maybe the 4 of us could plan that trip sometime ???in a hot air balloon.

Blessings
Rainbow